The main functions of a window are to protect the building and its occupants from the influence of external factors (too low or high temperatures, noise, etc.) and the provision of natural illumination. Therefore, one of the most important elements in the quality equation of a window is the glass.
1. Interior sills are both aesthetic, basically defining the window, and functional, by protecting the wall. They are available in various colours, from marble textures to wood decor. 2. Exterior sills are made of aluminium and are designed to protect the wall against weathering, but they also contribute to improving the appearance of the facade. 3. Booster profiles help securing the interior and exterior sills under the window frame. 4. The window sash has a drip design, thus preventing water infiltration. 5. The precompressed tape prevents water infiltration.
Exterior plating with aluminium profiles.
Designers and architects can combine the advantage of modern PVC windows with the customization of buildings by exterior plating with aluminium profiles painted in the RAL chromatic range (over 300 shades available). Another advantage of plating is improving the strength and longevity of the window.
1. Depth of construction 82 mm, Salamander profile
with 6 insulation chambers;
2. Standard reinforcement
with galvanized steel casing, 2 mm - windows and 2 mm - doors;
3. Triple thermal-insulating glass
Triple, pack thickness between 48 – 52 mm;
4. Grey gaskets
for white windows and black gaskets for colour windows;
5. Modern design with straight outlines.
with all high-quality anti-burglary closures, 100% manufactured in Austria, equipped in standard with economic ventilation and mechanism against incorrect operation;
Heat transfer coefficient
up to Uw = 0,74 W/(m²K)*.
* Calculation carried out for a 1230 x 1480 mm standard test window.